- Hot service insulation includes piping, valves, flanges, vessels, exchangers, exhaust piping or stacks, tanks, and bag filters. Examples of insulation used in these application include silicate, fiberglass, foamglas, mineral wood, pyrogel, and removable blankets for the valves and flanges. Weather protection (lagging) for the insulation includes various thickness of aluminum and stainless steel held in place with stainless steel banding or stainless steel screws.
- Cold service insulation includes piping, valves, flanges, vessels, and exchangers. Examples of insulation used in these applications include foamglas, cryogel, urethane, and rubitex. Weather protection (lagging) for the insulation includes various thickness of aluminum and stainless steel help in place with stainless steel banding.
- Sound proofing for piping using insulation either mineral wool or calcium silicate in place with stainless steel bands or wire, a layer of barium loaded vinyl over the insulation with either stainless steel or aluminum lagging.
- Commercial insulation services included chill water, hot water, and domestic piping, valves, flanges, and pumps. Examples of insulation included fiberglass, foamglas, urethane and rubitex. Outside weather protection includes aluminum or stainless steel, inside protection is color coded pvc.
- Industrial fireproofing includes beams, structural supports and vessel skirts. Pyrocrete 241 is applied in various stages from 1 inch to 2 inches to achieve the desired fire rating.
- Boats, barges and sea going vessels insulation services include exhaust piping and exhaust stacks using removable blankets of various thickness. Sound proofing engine room bulkheads using mineral wool insulation with a layer of barium loaded vinyl and attaching perforated aluminum lagging.